Pictures and text by Mark R. Hatlie
These pictures were taken on 15 April, 2006 in the main cemetery.
|The large letters read, "For our dead."|
|The plaque reads, "In memory of our colleagues and their family members who died on 23 February, 1945 and those who were killed or went missing in the Second World War / Butchers' Guild Pforzheim-Enzkreis."|