Pictures and text by Mark R. Hatlie
These pictures were taken on 17 September, 2006 near the sport club "Turnverein" at Entringen.
|The central stone is probably the original memorial. Above the names of the dead, it reads, "Turnverein Entringen for its fallen heroes 1914-1918." The names at the bottom are of men who went missing in the war.|
|The two stones on the side add the names of those killed and missing in the Second World War.|
|This stone shows more dead and the name of one man who died at home as the result of the war.|
|The memorial overlooks the soccer field.|